28th December 2011
Text with 46 notes
It is impossible to get through to the unemployment office, so when you do get an operator, you know it’s special. I called in at 8:27, three minutes before they opened, and Tasha answered. At one point we got disconnected and she even called me back! That is UNHEARD OF! We talked for 45 minutes, 15 of which were spent reopening my old claim. The rest of the time we talked about:
- How great The Help was and how I need to see it immediately.
- Her previous jobs in the “industry” working on Divorce Court and Entertainment Tonight.
- How she doesn’t take crap from anyone.
- A bitch at her office who threw a folder down on her desk.
- Her Native American/African American mix and how she can “pass” for anything depending on what wig she has on.
- How tall she is with and without heels.
- The fact that she looks like Vanessa WIlliams.
- Seriously, she’s seen The Help three times and even her sixteen year old nieces like it and all they want to do is skateboard, so you know it must be good and seriously if it doesn’t win all the Oscars she’s going to freak out on someone.