20th April 2012
Text with 50 notes
BROTHERS! SISTERS!!! FRIENDS!! Before you put anything in the air today, make sure everyone around you is cool. Is there someone there who you’ve never met before? Maybe someone you’ve known for a lot less time than everyone else? Well… they could be a NARC! An undercover narcotics officer! Here are some dead giveaways:
- The tags are still on their cargo pants and generic t-shirt with a skateboard on it.
- They keep whispering into the flower on their lapel.
- They have a mustache (applies to 7th-11th graders especially).
- They drive a Crown Victoria that they “inherited from their Gam-Gam.”
- They say, “pass me Exhibit A” referring to the joint that’s going around.
- They ask, “Is anyone else experiencing a sense of euphoria from the illegal substance we’ve all ingested?”
- They transferred to your school after moving from Anytown, USA.
- They want to know if you want to “go to a rock concert at the local music hall.”
- They arrest you for possession of marijuana.